Monday, March 3, 2008

Poor Me

So I have had an ear infection since last Thursday. I hate taking my kids to any kind of appointment with me. They are usually very naughty, and I decided that I would try to suffer through rather than go to the Doctor. Yes, Adam is a Doctor, but he can't right prescriptions outside of the hospital yet. Anyway, I spent my weekend being pretty miserable. But I can't hear out of my right ear anymore. That is a bonus when the kids are loud. A doctor that I go to church with wrote a script for me last night for some antibiotics,and hopefully I will be better soon. So today I will be taking lots of pain killers and laying on the couch with a heating pad on my ear. Oh I do get to take my kids to the doctor today because they are sick again too. More fun for me

2 comments:

Shelly said...

You guys are always sick! It's that stupid MN weather! It will be spring before you know it and you'll be outside soaking up the sun!

Sarah said...

I hear that spring doesn't come here until May :(