Friday, March 7, 2008

New Look.





Kayleigh decided it was time to give herself a hair cut yesterday. I new the day would come. It wasn't as bad as it could have been. She took a few snips from all over, not a big chunk from one spot. Luckily, it was pulled half way up and the short chunks in the back are covered up by the top layer. So, yesterday we took her in and had them blend what was needed and cut the rest shorter. I think the final hair cut is pretty cute. I am still finding chunks of hair hidden around the house.

3 comments:

Jenny N said...

she's so cute!

DeCaires Family said...

I turned out cute! Tell Kayleigh I approve and that I'll give her pointers for the next one. Be glad it wasn't to the scalp short...I am dying when Brooklyn finally tries to do her or worse Ashlyn's. The day will come since they watch me do hair all the time!

Shaela said...

Ohhh!!! That made me laugh... Not the cutting her hair part (which is very cute by the way), but the still finding chunks of hair all over the house. Aren't kids fun!?
It was so great to catch up the other day... Hopefully we can really keep in touch now with our blogs.