Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Busy Nothings

This week has been pretty busy. Adam has been gone A LOT like usual and I have been trying to get lots of errands done. Tonight, I have to make decorations for enrichment night on Thursday night. I also am suppose to be making a multicultural costume for K's school. Apparently, no one else sews. Not that I do, but I at least own a sewing machine and can read a pattern. I will post pictures of that when I start the sewing. I bet it will be funny.

Blake has become quite the climber lately, and boy has he been keeping me busy. I often find him on top of the kitchen table, or with a chair pushed up to the kitchen counter. Yesterday he was on the table trying to steal his sister's breakfast when I came into the room. It is cute, but scary. I know he is going to fall soon. I will add some pictures later.

Kayleigh is having her umbilical hernia fixed on Friday. It is really simple to fix. It is just a small incision through the belly button. I am still worried for her. She isn't that concerned yet. She is excited about the mask that smells like berries, and getting to ride on the bed.



Other than that we are just prepping for Easter, and getting excited that we can finally see our grass for the first time since November. It is so nice that warmer temps are finally here.

0 comments: