Monday, March 3, 2008

A different kind of plumber

Adam usually refers to himself as a plumber of men. ( He is a urology resident right now ). Last night he got to do some plumbing in our house. After putting a lot of lettuce down the garbage disposal, Adam noticed a big puddle of water seeping up through the main line in the basement laundry room. We ended up with a pretty gross mess, and of course I wanted to share it with all of you. We had to run to Home Depot to buy a snake to clean the line. Besides Kayleigh and I being sick, and a really big pile of dirty laundry that got wet in the flood, we haven't had any problems today. Kayleigh is now on a steroid treatment for her asthma. She has to take is for 5 days. Her doctor said that "It would make her more active, eat more, and have trouble sleeping." It sounds like a fun week, huh. On a fun note, we saw two deer wander down our street tonight, while I was making dinner. One of my neighbors told me that they come up to eat the crab apples out of the trees when they get hungry. That was the first time I had seen it. Kayleigh and I tried to get a picture, but they were gone by the time we got out the camera.


3 comments:

DeCaires Family said...

Kayleigh looks so cute in her dress! Aren't you glad you have a husband to do all those awful jobs! sorry to hear you guys have been sick...we have that in our home too.

Sarah said...

Its the cold weather. I really hate it. I miss being able to be outside in the winter time. I keep telling myself that it is only for 5 years....

Shelly said...

You updated your blog and put some pictures on it! Yeah!