Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Where is spring?

I have had the hardest time trying to think of what to post for the last few days. So I will try to give a general recap on the goings on of everyone. I did want to mention that is snowing outside. It is April and its still winter. When will it ever end?

Adam-Finished all of his general surgery rotations and took Step 3 for his medical licensing exam last week! So essentially he is finished with our general surgery year. He is very excited to have started on Urology now. He was going to assist on a surgery today using a surgical robot and was pretty pumped about it.



Kayleigh-Almost fully recovered from her surgery. She feels fine, but she is not supposed to lift things. The problem is I can’t get her to stop picking up her brother. She is on spring break from school, and we are trying to think of fun things to do, but it is hard because it is STILL SNOWING outside. We hard a play date yesterday, and we have one for tomorrow. I was also thinking of taking her to the pottery place to paint something. She is starting a dance class on Monday and is really looking forward to it. She keeps getting dressed up and telling me that she is practicing. She loves playing on the Wii with her dad. She asks to play every night. It's super cute.


Blake- He is such a little stinker, but he is so cute. He just gets into EVERYTHING. He loves to push cars around these days, and he makes the little car noises. It’s very cute. He does love to be with his dad whenever he is around. Adam couldn’t even take a nap on Sunday because Blake just wanted to be with him. I thought it was very funny. He left the chapel for a moment during sacrament meeting, and Blake flipped out. Adam had to come back in and get him. We have a very quiet ward, so it was really embarrassing.

Me- Not much is happening. I am just busy with the kiddos. I just got a new hair cut last weekend. I really love it. I have a goal of losing my last final 10 lbs of baby weight before I turn 30 (in one month). But, I am sitting here drinking a coke with my breakfast. Now how sick is that. I better get on it, because I am running out of time. I am looking for a good book to read if anyone is still reading this and has any suggestions. I have to run. I hope everyone is well.

5 comments:

Jenny N said...

you should try some of the shannon hale books. you can get them at the library. Goose Girl, Enna Burning, Princess Academy, Book of a Thousand Days.

Thanks for updating!

Shelly said...

I read the Chic Lit like Sophie Kinsella or Emily Giffin. Those are good and slightly trashy (which is what all desperate housewives need!). But I'm sure you would like any book from those two authors. Yeah it snowed here Sunday. Kill us now.

Melynda said...

I hear the twilight series is good. I refuse to read them because I neglect my family big time when I get into a good book. We just got snow here as well... I think Al Gore needs to find another theorey. Global warming is all wrong:)

Liz W. said...

Coke Addict!!! =)

Sarah said...

the twilight series is good. I really liked them, and I did neglect my family when I was reading them. I think the 4th is coming out this sumer some time.