Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July

My parents and grandmother came to visit for the first part of July. It was so nice to have them. We spent a lot of time in the backyard, and on projects around the house. My dad fixed some of the drainage issues in the lawn, and installed a water softener. We went to see the Rochester Honkers game. They are the local baseball team, which is made up of college players in their summer break. They were here for the 4th, we had a barbque, and walked down to the elementary school to watch the fireworks. It was really nice to have so much company for so long. Frankly, its lonely around here now.

Pictures of the Honkers game






My dad and Blake at the fireworks, boy was he sqwirmy!


Fixing the landscaping. I'll post the after pictures later


This is my Grandmother, Billie, reading Kayleigh a story before bedtime. So cute

0 comments: