Sunday, October 24, 2010

TA-DA!

Here it is.  I LOVE it!.  It is so much easier to clean and cook in.  It was a lot of work.  I might have cried, screamed, and bled a few times, but it was worth it.  



Now I just need a new refrigerator...this one is way to small.

New Stove top and Microwave!
This is my favorite feature!





A few thing's learned:  

Just because you watch a lot of the DIY channel, doesn't mean you can actually   "do it yourself".  We ended up hiring a contractor.

Attempting to do a remodel with kids is insane

Blake can get tired of chicken nuggets from McDonald's. 

It still have to paint the trim and put on the pantry doors, but I am considering this project done! 

6 comments:

mnjacksons said...

Sarah WOW! Great job! i love it. I am so glad you did it. Now you can enjoy! Take care. miss you.
marissa

mnjacksons said...

Wow! Great job Sarah! i love it. Now you can enjoy it.
miss you,
love, Marissa

Shelly said...

Wow it is beautiful! I would love to come see it in person someday!

David and Kendra said...

It looks great!I am sure you are loving it! Especially loving not being in a construction zone!

Carolyn Hanson said...

Sarah! It's beautiful!!! I love it. I'll have to come over soon and see it for real.

Shelly M. said...

WOW! It looks awesome, Sarah!!