Tuesday, May 6, 2008

30

Happy Birthday to me! Today was my 30th birthday. I always thought it would feel a lot older than it does. I definitely don’t feel much wiser. Some of my friends had a surprise dinner party for me on Saturday night. It was really sweet of them, and I have to say it was the first time I think I had ever been “surprised” at a surprise party. Today was a relatively good day. Kayleigh was on her best behavior, and was trying to be extra good for me. She picked out a birthday outfit for me to wear, and even took me on a morning walk. Adam ordered a cake and we had a little family party here when he got home from work. My big present from the family was Guitar Hero. We are all pretty excited about it. I have wanted it since we got the Wii for Christmas. I really stink at it, but I know I will get better with lots of practice. I did get a few "YOU ROCK"'s tonight.


30 is a whole lot of candles

K and I rocking out on Guitar Hero

8 comments:

Cheri said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!! So glad we can now check on you guys through your blog - darling kids!

Shelly M. said...

I am so glad you had a great birthday! We love Guitar Hero too. I still stink at it though. Happy Birthday!

DeCaires Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a good day, sounds like everyone behaved themselves. I wish I could say the same thing about my little household today! They are plugged in front of the tv while I try to make it until bedtime!

Jenny N said...

I suck. I'm sorry I forgot. Happy belated birthday!! Those are some darling pics of you and Kayleigh. love you.

Cheri said...

http://brookie-wookie.blogspot.com/2008/01/job-chart-template.html

Try that link. I hope it's still active! If not, let me know and I'll figure out another way to get the template to you.

sarah said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I am glad that some one is 30 before me. I am glad to hear that the kids behaved, that is the best present ever, not getting mad at your kids is always a bonus.
I suck at Guitar Hero too!!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!! Kayleigh looks amazing at that guitar hero too :)

Melynda said...

Wow 30 thats old:) Can you believe it was 10 years ago we were all at Ricks. Crazy! Happy late birthday!