Monday, March 9, 2009

6 weeks till full term

Check List Number One:


1. Paint over the pretty purple paint and fairies in Kayleigh’s room to make it more gender neutral.

2. Put together bunk bed.

3. Finish sewing the duvet covers I started last week.

4. Convince my two year old that he is a big boy now, and it will be fun to sleep in a big boy bed.


Step 4 is the hard part. K likes the door open with a light on. Blake needs it dark, with the door closed. She talks in her sleep, and he is a very light sleeper. It can be done, right?

Here are a few pictures of the very cute and ultra girly wall murals I will have to paint over.




I just realized that I have never taken pictures of the inside of my house before. Maybe, the next time I clean, I'll do that and then post the pictures, It will be my online tour for those of you will never be able to visit.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

I wish I could help you! You're getting so close! :) I hope you get it all done in time.

It took my kids a little while to get used to sleeping in the same room, but they're totally fine now. Good luck!

DeCaires Family said...

Who painted the fairies? Those are cute. Sad to paint over them. Throw the boys in the same room and leave Kayleigh in a room by herself.

Shelly M. said...

Oh that's too bad that you have paint over her fairies! Does she know and is she upset about it? Good luck with getting everything done.

Shelly said...

Did you paint those murals? Wow if you did. I would love to help paint but my roller won't stretch that far. I love to paint and make over houses!

Sarah said...

I didn't paint them. The room was that way when we moved in. If Blake's room wasn't so small I would let them stay in there, and just move the baby when he starts sleeping at night. Kayleigh is just excited to get a roommate. I think she'll hate it right away.

The Childs Family said...

GOOD LUCK and I wish I was there to help! I wish I could have those fairies in Gabbi's room...I LOVE THEM!

Sam and Bria said...

I'm so said you're going to paint over the fairies. They are really cute. Good luck with the move to big boy bed. Thats always a challenge.