Friday, January 9, 2009

Just words, no pictures for a while.

I took a glance at my blog and realized that it has been forever since I have made a real post. I think that I am missing about 5 months worth of happenings. I will do my best to try and catch everyone up.

The most exciting news in that we are expecting a baby BOY in May. I am getting fatter by the day. I have spent most of my time since September on this little project. Although I have not been as sick as I was with past pregnancies, it hasn't been easy. I take lots of Zofran, and try to rest as much as possible. Kayleigh is very excited. She has been trying to convince me to have another baby since Blake started walking. I installed a ticker on the bottom of the blog months ago, but never really announced.

We are currently (the kids and I) snowbirding in Texas. My sister in law Liz was married on January 2nd, and we flew down for the wedding. We decided to stay till the end of the month. We all miss Adam, but not the cold weather. Liz's and Jonny's wedding was wonderful. She was a very beautiful bride and we couldn't be happier for them. The only disappointment was we didn't get to see them for very long before they were off on their honeymoon. Apparently I didn't explain to Kayleigh that she wouldn't see her Liz again after the reception. As they were leaving she yelled, " bye Liz, see you at Mimi's". She cried for the rest of the night when I told her that Liz wasn't coming back. Luckily, they stopped by to open their wedding presents before they flew back to Utah. K was very happy she got to see them one last time.

Since I am not at home, I wont be able to add pictures to my blog. you will just have to read my rambling words instead of looking at pictures of my cute kids. Maybe I can get Adam to put an ultrasound picture of baby Booger up.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Sarah! Congratulations! I'm sorry you feel so crummy, but at least you're halfway through already. You guys are ending up just like us: 1 girl, 2 boys! :)

Where are you in Texas?

Sarah said...

I actually am feeling really good now. It was just in the beginning that is was so terrible. This is the best pregnancy ever for me. Do you have Bria's email address? I am coming down for church a week from Sunday. I can get it from you then.

Cheri said...

We didn't know! Congrats. Everyone would always tell me how great it is to have 3. I sure hope it's perfect for you guys!

Shelly said...

Congrats on the baby! And it's a boy! I already gave away all my boys stuff or I would have sent it to you!

Sam and Bria said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you guys are going on number three. We are so far behind everyone else. I saw you want my email. I don't have yours either, otherwise I would have sent you an invite to my blog. My old email that I sometimes check is glp9@netzero.net. If you want to email me there I will send you an invite and my new email address. Or I still have my same cell number that I had in Texas. :)