Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Halloween 2007

We had a very Happy Halloween here in Minnesota. With all the usual festivities: pumpkin carving, trick-or-treating, and getting sick on way to much candy. Kayleigh decided that she and Blake needed to be a cat and mouse. There was no swaying her to anything else. I really wanted to dress Blake as a spider, but oh well. They ended up both looking really cute. I believe that she thinks of him as her little prop. My friend Jolene made K’s cat ears. They just clipped into her hair. It was a very easy and warm costume. Adam was on vacation so her could go trick-or-treating with us. It was cool out, but such a nice night. Our friend’s Maryn and Eric brought over their son Evan, and they went out with us. We kept our kids up way to late, but all had a good time.






"Just a couple of kittens out on the town."

3 comments:

Jenny N said...

kayleigh is SO pretty

Sarah said...

Oh, thank you. I think so too. I hope you feel better.

DeCaires Family said...

The cat and mouse thing is super cute. Their costumes looked adorable. I am impressed you even did that cat nose yourself, what a good mom.